RAG DAY

08:28 Editor 0 Comments

The Mad me

by osonwa chukwuka
Image result for NGERIANS RAG DAY

In my neighborhood, it's rag day!!!! And trust students all the floors are wet because the should-be rags are now clothes. I even forgot to collect the last spoon of milk from the container I gave my neighbor.
There is something about madness the mad understand more than us.( And one might say yes they should, because they are the ones mad. No, we are the psychologists we study them, so we should understand better. ) And that thing is that is not about the dirty/torn clothes, it's not about the rough hairs or what you see them eat. It's about the way they view, act and react to life. They have chosen to act and react differently to live issues, hence they are called mad.
From this rag day onwards, I have chosen to be mad. I would put on the best of my clothes (because that's what I want to wear ), enter the kitchen and prepare noodles (because that's what I want to eat), and do so many things ( because that's what I want to do ). I won't dance on the streets with cans doing exactly what some pulpit occupants know How to do best.
From this day I Have decided to do whatever that pleases me, the way it pleases me and When it pleases me. If I take your advice it immediately becomes ‪#‎my‬ actions. And the funny thing, I quote my neighbor "you can't control me, because madness is uncontrollable ". Am Mad.

0 comments: